Diễn đàn của những bạn trẻ đang yêu
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn của những bạn trẻ đang yêu

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Funny stories in English

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
ptapta
Thành viên mới
Thành viên mới
ptapta

Tâm trạng : cool
Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 2
Đến từ : HN
Châm ngôn sống : adfafasdf
Số lần được cám ơn : 0
Điểm : 48742
Ngày tham gia : 24/12/2010

Funny stories in English Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Funny stories in English   Funny stories in English Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Smart Student

The college professor had just finished explaining an important research project to his class. He emphasized that this paper was an absolute requirement for passing his class, and that there would be only two acceptable excuses for being late.

Those were a medically certifiable illness or a death in the student's immediate family.

A 'smart' student in the back of the classroom waved his hand and spoke up. "But what about extreme sexual exhaustion, professor?"

As you would expect, the class exploded in laughter. When the students had finally settled down, the professor froze the young man with a glaring look.

"Well," he responded, "I guess you'll just have to learn to write with your other hand." English

Run

I was teaching a very basic class in BASIC programming to a group of man who have never been around computers before are very nervous and much harder to teach than children, however I am a patient person so I enjoy their successes.

However, I must share the following:

After putting a short program on the board, I told the students to type "R," "U," "N" and press return to see the program execute.

A hand went up in the back of the room, waving to get my attention, and the person attached to the hand said, "I did what you said and it didn't work." Knowing full-well that all of us make mistakes when typing at the computer, I suggested she retype "R," "U," "N" and press return. A few seconds later, the lady's hand goes up again. "It still doesn't work," she said.

So... I went back to see what the problem was ... only to find that instead of typing RUN, she had typed in the following: ARE YOU IN !

neon sign
how to build a website

The Business Meeting

A business woman named Cindy was in the airport VIP lounge on her way to Los Angeles. While in the VIP lounge, she noticed Donald Trump sitting on the sofa enjoying a brandy. As luck would have it, Cindy was meeting with a very important client who was running somewhat late.

Being a bold business woman, Cindy decided to go ahead and approach Mr. Trump, and introduced herself. Much to her surprise Mr. Trump turned out to be very nice. Encouraged by this she explained to "the Donald" that she was about to close a very important business deal and that she would be very grateful if he could say a quick "hello Cindy" to her when she was with her client. Mr. Trump consented to do just that.

Ten minutes later while Cindy was speaking with her client, she felt a rap on her shoulder. It was Donald Trump. Cindy turned about and looked at him as Trump said.

"Hi Cindy, what's going on?"

To which Cindy glibly replied, "Not now, Donald, can't you see I'm in a meeting!"
Về Đầu Trang Go down
bachlong139
Thành viên chăm chỉ
Thành viên chăm chỉ
bachlong139

Tâm trạng : cool
Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 988
Đến từ : bình thuận
Châm ngôn sống : Người đi một nửa hồn tôi chết. Một nửa còn lại...đứng chửi thề
Số lần được cám ơn : 32
Điểm : 51191
Ngày tham gia : 08/09/2010

Đôi nét về bản thân
Ngoại hình: 10/10
Hài hước:
Funny stories in English Left_bar_bleue10/10Funny stories in English Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Nội tâm:
Funny stories in English Left_bar_bleue0/0Funny stories in English Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Funny stories in English Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Funny stories in English   Funny stories in English Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 am

chú gì đóa ơi! biết thì làm ơn dịch sang tiếng diệt dùm đê..........tiếng anh em bị mù lòa từ nhỏ:-w tất cả các bài lun nhoa chú...thanhk chú
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Funny stories in English
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Diễn đàn của những bạn trẻ đang yêu :: Giải trí :: Truyện cười-
Chuyển đến